Friday, December 24, 2010

the story of boy meets girl

MY TIRING MORNING CONSISTED OF :

- trek in ewd buying ingredients for my GLORIOUS feast :D
- carrying all the stuff to the car , thank you to my dearest delicious
who trekked all the way to help me ♥
- unpack all the stuff in my fridge in <5mins .

christmas lunch menu :
→ Fresh prawns with dipping sauce
→ Home made prawn wontons with sichuan oil
→ Thai Fried Rice
→ Family fruit salad recipe
→ Stir fried beef fillet with honey and ginger
→ Marinated honey soy chicken
→ Panna cotta with a strawberry puree

P.S all but one is made from scratch , yes i am a very ambitious
child. I'd ask for help to make it but its sorta like a
CHRISTMAS PRESSIE to show how much i love my family ♥


Before i tell you about my afternoon id like to point out
the most cutest story of a little boy who captures me and peng's heart .
we were sitting at ewd playground when a little boy
was sitting on the seesaw with peng in that middle bit
and along came me and i sat on the other side and started bouncing on it
and then he came and sat with me, what a magical moment that was .
we gazed in each others eyes, quite romantic really xD



i think this little boy will be a pimp child , he sure knows
how to pick up the LADIESS .
well his brother had to take him away and the cutest thing he said was
" BYE , MERRY CHRISTMAS -blows kisses- " eeeeekkk :3


is there anything cuter ?

MY AFTERNOON CONSISTED OF:
- devouring delicious pho at chatty
- looking for ballet flats with my dear peng and ended up getting some high top black chucks
-attempting to get into someones house without keys, DONT WORRY WE HAD PERMISSION !
- climbing a roof with a dodgy ladder, thanks daum and yasu for holding the ladder :D
- watering some dry plants , watering cans are actually quite handy on a hot day ;)
- constantly changing bandaids from my injured toe ): props to peng for being so prepared
in the bandaid department xD
- walking back in the heat with 1.5L bottle of H2O , felt sea sick since i could feel the
water moving inside of me whilst our long trek back to the station

MY EVENING CONSISTED OF:
- cooking dinner, it was pretty easy, BANG IN SOME PIZZA IN THE OVEN :D
- put it some prep work for my epic feast
→ create my panna cotta, which btw is a success cause i just checked it and it has SET :D
→ make fruit salad, which has also set , GG dessert part wont be fail .
→ marinate my honey soy chicken with honey and soy sauce and other stuff
→ marinate my beef
→ cook some rice for my ashun fried rice :)
- jus chillin'
i shall update you on my xmas feast later on ~!
Hope you guys have a merry christmas, since its christmas day now :) Remember the true
meaning of christmas, which is the birth of the one and only son of our Lord heavenly father.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS ,
thank you for giving the human race the gift of grace, hope and love
katwinky signing off.x.

No comments:

Post a Comment