Sunday, January 29, 2012

One Day by Chance

" Everything happens for a reason.
Every action has a reaction.
Always remember that's what's meant to be,
will always find a way to come about. "


one of my favourite words ..
serendipity


WHEN WE WERE YOUNG
you weren't like the other boys .
you were annoyingly persistent .
you wrote me little love notes.
you sang songs to me, which still resonates
in my memories from time to time.
you were just in general a sweet kid.
BUT , you still had boy germs.
i was probably in denial.

love hate relationship ..?
it reminded me of 10 things i hate about you, heath ledger <3

THIRTEEN YEARS LATER
stalking skills like a boss,
we met once again,
now as adults.
appearances changed,
personalities remained.
Grace village brought me back,
seeing you wasn't part of the plan.
the LETTERwas the plan.
instead, you find me on the ground of the car
screaming from embarrassment.
Great impression after 13 years right ? 
i didn't get to see you, nor were you able to see me.
just heard one word out of you, 'bye'


patiently waiting for when we meet next .. (:
i'll miss you kinder crush

cause in despite the years and place we sorta met again ! 


we need more moments like those.
those "kilig" moments that triggers
the good things in life you used to
remember.


Waiting for that secret..

katwinky.x.

No comments:

Post a Comment