Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Undeserving kindness

Today was one of the worst days i've had for a while.



Accusations.
Sleep deprivation.
Emotional roller coaster.
Hobo aesthetics.
Void of proper food.

but in despite of it all, 
hardships are put forward to be overcome.


..through god's help.
..through friend's help.
..through family's help.

we can always argue that we are happy in how
we are only dependent on ourselves and the only
people to blame for our problems would be ourselves.
in reality, all people break down at one stage of their
life or another and it's through the help of others is what gets us through.


ADVICE FOR MYSELF:

Accept the fact you need people's help, 
no matter how insanely stubborn you are.



you are amazing, my life would be so much harder without you.
honestly, there's never a dull moment with you.
we make the little moments in life memorable in some
way or another.
our friendship has stood the test of time i reckon.
we've been through the whole nine yards and back.
(yes, i put in yards since you're american and all)




thank you for always being there for me.
thank you for befriending such a weirdo like me.
thank you for our time spent chatting away at san churros.
thank you for your support.
thank you for caring excessively.
thank you for being my best friend.
sorry i sometimes make no sense, 
but you somehow still understand what i meant to say.





you're such a trooper, putting up with me so much 
for such a short amount of time.
i apologise for the inconvenience.
it feels like i found my long lost twin, 
but i'm the older one since you always copy me x)
you've seen me at my craziest, my 'normalness' and my worst.
..lucky you -insert sarcasm- :)


thank you for wasting so much time on me.
thank you for wasting a gagillion litres worth of petrol
trying to navigate with an incompetent GPS. (optimus prime ftw)
thank you for your wisdom in times when i needed guidance.
thank you for genuinely making me smile even if it was for a moment.
sorry for all my the times i said 'sorry' and i will be sure to make it up
to you one day!




" You have saved our lives we are eternally grateful :D"
 - green aliens from toy story.




I came across a verse that really encouraged me.


Romans 5:2-5 Through him we have also obtained access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and we rejoice in hope of the glory of God. More than that, we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, and hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us.





i guess i ended up going on a spontaneous adventure after all :)


katwinky.x.

No comments:

Post a Comment