Monday, November 29, 2010

i want a boyfriend so..

<love Pictures, Images and Photos
well ive been meaning to do a blog about this
ages ago, but since exams are consuming so much
of my timee i havent had the chance to.
the inspiration for this current post comes
from my cousin .

i find it is a recurring motif shall we say
when she is struggling to do something
OR when she wants something
the thing she always says is
"i want a boyfriend so .. ____________"

for this blog im gonna list some of the
more weirder reasons why girls want boyfriends :)

try spot the ones ive said ?

i want a boyfriend so..



" ..he could get things for me
that were far off my reach "







"..i dont have to get up to change
the channel "








"..he can spontaneously bring me
flowers like a sweet boy♥ "







"..he can take me out on fancy dates
and put on a cute bow tie for me "







"..he can catch me whenever i fall"









"..i have someone who will protect me
24/7 365 whenever i need it "







"..i have someone to go on
random adventures with, who wont complain"










"..i have someone to be a fatty with,
who wouldnt make me feel guilty"








"..he'll attack anyone that would
ever mess with me or my food "








"..he can take care of me
when im coughing my brains out"








"..he'd remind me of things
that i wouldn't remember"







"..he can take really pretty
pictures of me "










"..i have someone to share the
same interests with"









"..he can bake for me"







"..i can be spoiled with goodies"







"..i have someone to help me with
my homework or assignments."







"..he's there to tell me off
when appropriate → eg. dont tap the glass"






I'm sure you've found this post quite weird , but yes
these are some reasons why girls want boyfriends .
Some reasons provoked by laziness , sad to say but quite true xD
or just like the thought of being loved and supported.

JUST REMEMBER YOU DONT NEED A BOYFRIEND
TO FEEL LOVED OR SUPPORTED CAUSE YOU HAVE
FRIENDS FOR THATT WHO ARE IRREPLACEABLE ,

i would know cause my friends are AWESOME

CIAO FOR NOW .

katwinky.x.

1 comment:

  1. Danbo es o mejor es lo mas linddoooooo xD <3

    ReplyDelete