Tuesday, January 4, 2011

the misunderstood

ATTENTION : you can click on the picture if you can't see them properly :) happy reading ~!


YES , we wanna believe in our happily ever after ♥

YES , ads can be completely inaccurate , as seen from above.

Yes, we push you away , but we test you to see if you're strong enough to stay.

No, we don't all look like this nor do we wanna be compared in any way.
Be accepting of us for who we are.

YES , we remember every thing you do , both good and bad.

YES, we like being remembered throughout the day

YES , we think this is adorable :3

YES , we still think fairytales can come true.

YES, we are attracted to shiny things.

NO, we don't like believing in false hope.


YES , we wish it was this simple.



YES , it seems generic , but it's true.

No , we aren't something you can just toy with.


No , we don't appreciate sexist jokes, but some can be funny x)

YES, we have those certain days where it's better to stay away.
No, we don't like it when you blame PMS , when we don't have it.


i swear women and men are on a total separate planet
when it comes to communication .

people say one thing, but always mean another..
i found this thing on the internet that proves my point exactly
and i just found it kinda amusing :)
P.S This isn't meant to be offensive , just something to laugh off :)

WOMEN's ENGLISH 101
♀ Yes = No
♀ No = Yes
♀ Maybe = No
♀ We need = I want
♀ I'm sorry = You'll be sorry
♀ We need to talk = You're in trouble
♀ Sure, go ahead = You better not
♀ Do what you want = You will pay for this later
♀ I am not upset = Of course I am upset, you moron!
♀ You are very attentive tonight = Are you just waiting to get some ?


MEN's ENGLISH 101
♂ I'm hungry = I'm hungry
♂ I'm tired = I'm tired
♂ I'm sleepy = I'm sleepy
♂ Nice dress = BOOBIES :D
♂ I love you = sex, now ?
♂ I'm bored = Wanna do it ?
♂ May I have this dance? = SEX ?
♂ Can I call you some time ? = SEX ?
♂ Do you wanna watch a movie ? = SEX ?
♂ Those shoes dont go with that outfit = gay ?

wonder if thats how guys really think .. totally curious xD
katwinky.x.

1 comment: