Wednesday, January 19, 2011

those little moments that will be forever embedded in the back of my mind

the " i cant believe we just did that " moments

the "you know youll pay for this later" moments

those " i wish he'd be my hubby" moments


those " my future babies will be this cute x3 " moments

that "i wish i had my camera here" moment

the " i can't believe you just said that" moment

the " DAM I WISH I HAD THAT" moment

the " i wish i could be the girl from the notebook" moment

the " i wish i could have the option of liking this irl " moment

those "self discovery" moments

those "i think that'll be my future house some day (;" moments

those "my man better be this hot when i'm married" moments

those " i should have listened to disney for advice" moments

those " i think they only happen in movies " moments

those "i wish my life was a sitcom" moments

katwinky.x.

No comments:

Post a Comment