Sunday, May 22, 2011

what did you first think of me?


WHAT FIRST IMPRESSION DO YOU GIVE ?


Ever thought of what your first impression is when you meet people ?
i've always been curious on what people's first impressions of me was
either good or bad,
 i like hearing it :)

Some peoples first impressions of me:

" You're really quiet, you don't talk a lot? "
that was before they knew me, they totally think the opposite of that now xD


"You laughed a lot."
laughter is the best medicine after all :)


"You're REALLY tall."
that's what MOST people say when they see me ><


"You talk about anything and everything, you just say whatever is on your mind."
i don't know whether it's good or bad?


"What a beast, you can really withstand the cold."
i gave me jacket to my friend cause she was cold.


"SO TANK"
to be fair, i was carrying a bench cause i wanted to eat my lunch ASAP.


"You eat a lot"
i normally don't eat a lot in front of people cause i feel self-conscious, 
i didn't know anyone was paying attention that one time D:




SIDE STORY:
i had the weirdest dream ..

don't particularly wanna use names so i'll just name then Girl and Boy.


Boy walks Girl home.
Boy gives Girl present.
Boy gives girl his sport uniform shirt.
Boy tells girl to wear shirt.
Girl puts on shirt.
Boy asks "did you read the shirt?"
Girl reads shirt.
it said " Property of boy, if founds please return to (address)"



what the weird dream.

katwinky.x.

1 comment:

  1. That is the cutest dream ever :)

    and my first impression of you. . .

    "shes so tall, when she was lauras friend she must have had to bend down a lot" @__@

    ReplyDelete