Monday, May 30, 2011

Fish Theory

finding nemo is awesome, just saying.
My long awaited fish theory.
If you know me, we've probably spoken about my fish theory
and my other retarded theories :)

well this is my
.. Fish Theory

Do you notice that everyone has different sized lips ?
what kinda lips do you have ? ;)
this all started from a conversation i had with my cousin a while ago.
i think her exact comment was 


" i feel sorry for pretty people having to kiss ugly people in movies. "

So, being my observant self i discovered a theory.
i could be like the next einstein :D ( he's so cute :3 )

Ready for it ...?

COUPLES ARE MORE COMPATIBLE IF THEY HAVE SIMILAR SIZED LIPS .
..MIND BLOWWWNNN


consider the scenario..
thin vs fat lips = thin's face gets fully eaten.
thin vs thin = what the magical.


if you don't believe me, concentrate on movies :P
or ask your friends.
i sure have , and so far my theory hasn't been proven wrong.

so next time you're looking for a potential lover, don't check out their ass first.
Lips is the way to go (;
..happy hunting :)

katwinky.x.

1 comment:

  1. babe, not only in movies! i feel bad for pretty people who kiss ugly people in real life too!

    ReplyDelete