Wednesday, September 22, 2010

BestFriends.



[ If you guys knew me you'd agree im quite a BIG embarrassment to be seen in public with..]


→ iWalk .. in crooked lines .
► a bestfriend would realise and lean so i wouldnt walk into anything.


iLaugh..hysterically at the simplest things.
► a bestfriend would laugh at the same time so we both look stupid together.


iGnawx3..at things i find incredibly adorable .
► a bestfriend nods and smiles because theyre used to my weird habits.


iDance..randomly listening to a song i like.
► a bestfriend would realise my earphones were not attached and dance anyway.


iTrip..because i seem to never pay attention to where im walking .
► a bestfriend is ready to catch you with the help of a first aid kit.


iTalk..constantly spam about useless nonsense .
► a bestfriend tells you youre rambling but lets you continue.



iSay..the word "like" without consciously realising .
► a bestfriend knows how much you say it and brings a counting clicker to see how many times you say it.



iJoke..about the most retardest things.
► a bestfriend laughs and tells an equally retardest joke.

Personalities ? incredible
our times together ? unforgettable
smiles, so memorable. their friendship ? IRREPLACEABLE .

"Promise you won't forget me,
because if I thought you would,
I'd never leave."
~Winnie the Pooh~

iloveyou reggie :)
wouldnt know what i would do without you in my lifee .
id probably go insane haha ^^

katwinky.x.

1 comment:

  1. KYLLLLAAAAAA !!! I LOVE YOU SOO DARRRNNN MUCH !
    remember back to the days in year seven ? on the bus ?
    and we were like heyyy .. you're asian let's be FRIENDS ! ((:
    and look at us noww !
    we ARE inseparable .
    NOTHING will break us .
    NOTHING will tear us apart .
    STUCK WITH EACH OTHER FOREVER !
    teehee .
    just to let you know .. you're insane already with or without me . P:
    but regardless I LOVE YOU !
    seriousllyyyy I HATE HSC .. stupid thing .
    taking up my time .
    soo gotta hang out more often .
    but you got tutor and I got work =.="
    WE CAN DO THISSS !!!
    you are an AWESOME AMAZING MADDD CRAZY WONDERFUL BEAUTIFUL HOT STUNNING DELIGHTFUL BEST FRIEND !
    never forget that you are an unique person and that's why I love you . (:

    ReplyDelete