Wednesday, September 29, 2010

gleek .


[ Finn and Rachel are the epitomy of cute couples ]

Today, they did the BRITNEY SPEARS episode
and Rachel sang ONLY EXCEPTION by Paramore.
It made me realise that Finn is like so sweet .
DANG, ima sucker for singers ><"

..too bad such boys only exist on tv ):

BUT, anywho when Rachel sang for Finn
..total heart melting moment <3

ONLY EXCEPTION ..
When I was younger
I saw my daddy cry
And curse at the wind.
He broke his own heart
And I watched
As he tried to reassemble it
And my momma swore that
She would never let herself forget
And that was the day that I promised
I'd never sing of love
If it does not exist

But darling,
You, are, the only exception

Maybe I know, somewhere
Deep in my soul
That love never lasts
And we've got to find other ways
To make it alone
Keep a straight face

And I've always lived like this
Keeping a comfortable, distance
And up until now
I had sworn to myself that I'm
Content with loneliness

Because none of it was ever worth the risk.

I've got a tight grip on reality
But I can't
Let go of what's in front of me here
I know you're leaving
In the morning, when you wake up
Leave me with some kind of proof it's not a dream

And I'm on my way to believing

What a soppy SENTIMENTAL song .



[ someday i hope i find my real life finn<3 , then i shall be happyhappy:D ]

TILL NEXT TIME, I BID YOU ADIEU (:

katwinky.x.

1 comment: