Saturday, October 2, 2010

shuffle the beat .


♪ All i hear is raindrops
falling on the rooftop
Oh baby, tell me why'd you have to go
cause this pain i feel it won't go away
and today im officially missin' youu




♫Too many times i've been wrong
I guess being right takes too long
I'm done waiting, theres nothing left to do
But give all I had to you and
I better find your love and~!♥



♪Oh every time I close my eyes
I see my name in shining lights
A different city every night oh
I swear the world better prepare
for when I'm a billionaire




♫Hands up when the music drops
We both put our hands up
Put your hands on my body
Swear I seen you before
I think I remember those eyes, eyes, eyes , eyes
Cause the baby tonight,
the dj got us falling in love again



♪One day our generation
is gonna rule the population
so we keep on waiting
waiting on the world to change




katwinky.x.

2 comments:

  1. hey-- did u get the pics of google or what? :P they're epic

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea some are off google :)
    the rest is like from photobucket ^^

    ReplyDelete