Thursday, June 2, 2011

Indirect flirt


Today i was catching the train and decided to pick up an Mx 
if you don't know what the Mx it's a free newspaper
so yes all you asians out there, feel free to get one ;)

It's actually quite entertaining, especially the

"Here's looking at you" 
..section

it's like how randoms indirectly flirt with each other.
If it actually works, i have no clue whatsoever. 

Here are some of the ones i found cute..

LIFE AMBITION: Poppet, I think you are an amazing 
gorgeous person. How about coffee and dinner for the 
rest of our lives?
- The Englishman

WELL SUITED: To the Greek guy with the purple tie
who got on the train at Kingswood at 8pm, 
I laughed at your jokes and you commented on my
crazy floral shirt. I'd love to make you some cookies.

- Flower tie

BIT OF COLOUR: To the girl in the purple hat who
catches the train every morning from Glenfield to
the city, you brighten up my colourless day. Thank you.

- Purple swagger

cues the ngaww :3

some helpful tips on how to pick up people ;)


P.S I discovered Parkers has new flavoured Pretzels , too much MSG in my opinion D:

katwinky.x.

1 comment:

  1. kock lovin' happened so fast,
    kock lovin' had me a blast!!!!

    ReplyDelete