Monday, July 25, 2011

Mind rape

mind rape.


Tempted to try it at this point D:
 i've picked up some really weird habits during trial weeks.
I feel like a pregnant person, without the bearing a child part.
BUT THE MANNERISMS ARE DEAD ON.

#1 when i'm craving food , i NEED to have it.
krispy kreme - i had the biggest krispy kreme craving ever ~
and as exams come my way, i stress eat.. A LOT.
i purposely trekked to the city(which is far as) to buy
24 plainly glazed donuts, talk about binge eating.
don't worry i shared with the fam, sharing is caring :D

Doesn't this just make you salivate?!

chocolate chip pancakes - i've never had them till a few days ago,
but as soon as my cousin suggested it..i HAD to have it D:
so after dinner we made a whole batch of em.
chocolate chip pancakes with segmented strawberries and oranges,
what the scrumptious meal.


omnomnomnom :3


#2 since exam started, i've had a loss of appetite
instead of wanting to demolish my pantry's abundant supply of food,
my appetite has slowly dwindled ):
i'm too stressed to eat.. i don't deserve food till i finish exams >:[


#3 i'm getting sick way too often
today i was in my english exam and out of nowhere
BOOM, nose bleed.
before that my hand started trembling, but then that's
kinda a normal thing for exams isn't it?
i loss a lot of blood i swear, cause i got light-headed after
and 20mins after my english exam , i had a 3hour business exam.


major GG.

#4 my sleeping pattern is screwed in the head
i haven't had a decent sleep in ages ..
sleepless nights go unnoticed, while i'm lost 
in my thoughts and fears.
c'mon brain, let me get a chance to sleep !
#5 my concentration span is relatively forced
staying up till the early mornings of the next day
doesn't really help me, but since i can't sleep
might as well make it as productive as possible right?

captures me to a tea.


#6 talking to people seems so much more of an effort
normally, i'm the type of person who ceases to stop talking.
people that know me well enough can vouch for that :)
seriously i don't get annoyed by people that easily,
BUT today there was a fitness first guy handing out vouchers
and he was asking me to take one.
i slightly got offended and replied..

" ARE YOU INSINUATING SOMETHING?!"
..i felt so mean, poor guy ><




#7 feels the need for a motivational speech
after today's incident, i don't feel like talking to people anymore.
so if i don't reply you, don't take it personally.
i'm just simply not in the mood to talk to people.
i don't wanna rage on anyone, just in case steer clear of me till after exams.


#8 doodle queen, i can't stop drawing.
when i have nothing to do, i just pick up a pen and draw.
doesn't even necessarily make sense, think its more
a metaphorical visual representation of what i'm thinking about.

i wish my scribbles were this good ):

instead of seeing this...

this is what i actually see...



.............™

helpful tip:

katwinky.x.

No comments:

Post a Comment