Sunday, July 17, 2011

Never said it was easy

Stop it.
Enough is Enough.
Don't you think you've messed with me enough?


Genuine forgiveness does not 
deny anger but faces it head on.



You know who you are,

..you've let me down.
..you've left me.
..you've lied to my face.
..you've made it harder for me to trust people again.
..you've torn me down.
..you've made me carry all this pain.
..you've manipulated people.
..you have hidden agendas.
..you're a hypocrite.
..you always find some way to make my life miserable.
..you've disappointed me.

Just stop.
I don't think I can take any more.
You've caused enough trouble.
Just leave me alone.




We're never so vulnerable than when we trust someone,
but paradoxically, if we cannot trust, neither can we find joy.



It is much, much worse to receive bad news through the written word than by somebody simply telling you, and I'm sure you understand why. When somebody simply tells you bad news, you hear it once, and that's the end of it. But when bad news is written down, whether in a letter or a newspaper or on your arm in felt tip pen,each time you read it. 
You feel as if you are receiving the news again and again.

you know what you did.
go grow a pair.



"True friendship is a plant of slow growth,
and must undergo and withstand the shocks of
adversity before it is entitled appellation."
- George Washington


P.S.  Don't meddle in something that isn't your business.

katwinky.x.

No comments:

Post a Comment