Friday, June 17, 2011

Relationship expectations

expectation vs reality ?

what do you expect out of your boyfriend/girlfriend ?

i had an interesting conversation with my friends today on the train.
she was listening to some korean song, which was "supposedly" really sweet and romantic.
she translated some of the lyrics (to be honest, sounded a bit off to me)
it was along the lines of ..
" i want to wash your hair, 
help you clean your face etcetc. "
creepy aye ?


then she asked me ..
" What expectations would you have if you had a boyfriend? "
i'm pretty stoned in the morning so i didn't really say anything.





Her answer was interesting ..
" I want a boyfriend so we can play together
and on our 50th anniversary, he'll take me to luna park :D "


My other friend had a different theory, this was our conversation.
H: what expectation would you have with your boyfriend?
M : MONEY ($) , cause money = happiness = love.
K : your logic is so twisted .. but if you loved someone, you would just love spending time with them, even it meant you didn't have to spend money.
M : BUT, if they love you they'll give you money :D
K : T_________T" ; i give up.


So i really thought about it .. what are my expectations ?
My answer is ..i don't know.
i guess if you just meet the right guy, they'll just meet all your needs and expectations :)
stay optimistic :)
unless you already have someone, then in that case .. (;
katwinky.x.

No comments:

Post a Comment