Saturday, June 4, 2011

Sincerely, Curious

Why are we built with curiosity?
Is it to mess with our head and drive us crazy?
Or make us more aware of certain things?


bet you didn't even consider the possibility of this :)

all of us are built with curiosity
sometimes it can be a curse OR a hidden blessing.
you can find out things that you wish you hadn't
or find a path of self-discovery :)



RECENT SELF-DISCOVERY MOMENTS:

 #1 I find little kids the most adorable thing ever.
I thought it was just a general kinda point of just liking kids,
but i've figured out that this could be something i'd wanna lean towards
as a career, childcare/education?

do i suit it?thoughts?comments?




#2 I don't take compliments very well.

I always tend to question people about complimenting me.
I guess I've just accepted I have flaws that's all :)

      i'm trying to work on it, so be patient ^^


#3 I have mental blanks so often.
I don't know if it's stress that's making me forgetful,
or maybe it just comes with age :P
It better not get any worse >:[

i wish i had a usb port to my head :D
#4 I have ambiguous feelings.
You're filled with a gagillion emotions in your body,
that you don't even know which one it is ? D:

why must we have so many layers?


#5 I feel like life is a deja vu.
It's like you're living the same moment,
in a constant cycle.
Everything is a planned daily routine.

BRING ON THE SPONTANEITY ~


#6 I feel really intimidated by intellectual people.
so i'm sorry i don't help you with your questions,
i don't wanna get it wrong and be judged for being sped.

Need non-academic help?I AM HERE FOR YOU 100%


#7 I constantly feel sick.
Headaches, tummy aches, sore throat, styes
you name it i've probably caught it xD

RIP edward the egg.


#8 I am totally feeling the heat of stress 24/7.
my hands shake uncontrollably sometimes,
probably cause of a thing inhabiting my life.
HSC , go die in a hole.
please and thank you :)


#9 I'm always stoned, especially in the morning.
It might be the simple fact of sleep deprivation,
but I just feel bored of my mundane lifestyle.

I just blankly stare at people.

SO CUTE x3 i love fluffy things.
#10 I have a new found love for instant noodles.
Maybe cause we have a common room with a kettle
or the fact that it's winter now.

how is something so bad, taste so good?

after writing this, im gonna go make some :D

Have YOU discovered 
anything new lately?

katwinky.x.

No comments:

Post a Comment