Monday, June 13, 2011

Unrealistic expectations

wow , i had like a mega long nap yesterday.
i woke up at like 5:22pm, but then again it's cause
i got to sleep past like 6 o'clock.

ANYWHO ..
well when i woke up i was watching k-drama with my mummy
and from the looks of things..
dramas are so unrealistic. they raise your expectations of guys so much.
and you feel disappointed when you can't find anyone close to that D:

You just wish you could have those drama moments in your life aye ?
If there's a drama out there you should watch, it's SECRET GARDEN.

SECRET GARDEN , super cute :3

UNREALISTIC THINGS THAT OCCUR
- uber rich guy falls in love with someone who has no $
- they bump into each other so much "coincidentally"
- they fall for each other so quickly
- some magical things happen ( don't wanna spoil it :P )
- famous singer and rich guy both fall for the poor girl
- the guy continuously chases the girl

HAHA , i love kim joo won .

LITTLE THING CALLED LOVE , super cute thai movie 


UNREALISTIC THINGS THAT HAPPEN:
- she goes for an older guy
- the really good looking guy doesn't go for anyone 
and falls for the "ugly girl"
- the girl changes so many things for the guy to get his attention
- the girl just loves the guy even though she hasn't met him

nawwww , cuteness .
how much she does for the guy.
mario maurer is so gorgeous, just saying.


who needs a boyfriend, when you can just have a guy best friend ? :D

not really the last one, but yeah THE OTHER OENS :D
I want a guy best friend who gets mistaken as my boyfriend.
A guy best friend is everything you need.
Another boy who makes your life complete. 
A boy who I can run to when my girl biffle's not around.
He'll kick my future boyfriend's ass when he makes me cry.
He'll make me laugh when there's tears in my eyes.
He wouldn't think of ever abandoning you, even when things got hard.
He is immediately my date on special occasions when you're single.
I don't now, but I really need a guy best friend.
A real guy best friend.

any takers ? :)

katwinky.x.

2 comments:

  1. Thought someone like you would already have a guy best friend ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish other people realize this haha..

    ReplyDelete