Monday, August 9, 2010

Amateur rubbish .

I was in sucha poetic mood today after english and maths :)
so i decided to compose a gayer version of a poem ; amateur stylee 8D
This poem is called SECRETS . self explanatory when you read it.

SECRETS

GIRL :

_____________________________

The dwelling of unspoken secrets
Is where endless thoughts roam.
Embedded with truths and lies,
Struggling to differentiate.

What does he really think of me?

Mutual feelings you hope to disclose,
Centralising the idea of infatuation.
Infinite gestures are disregarded,
Wishful thoughts not reciprocated.

Does he even feel the same?

Confusion overwhelms the mind,
Dreams fading like a distant memory.
Rigid feelings that are hard to let go of,
Urging to hear those three little words.

I love you.

GUY:
____________________________

Unspoken words is where my heart lies,
Discovering those feelings once lost.
Fictitious lies that cover up my flaws,
Deceit is where it led her.

Why must it be so hard?

Limitless outcomes to what I have to say,
Disheartened by cynicism.
Too intricate to be unraveled through words,
Naïve to the simplicity of gestures.

Confidence is key.

Composing a letter is where I found refuge,
Protruding of the biggest cliché about “LOVE”.
You captivated my heart in a second.
And hope you would hold it for eternity.

I love you.


HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT CAUSE I DONT THINK IT MADE SENSE :)
STAY TUNED FOR MORE GAY POEMS .
jokes :) ill write bout other stuff of course .

I BID YOU FAREWELL . TOODLES NOODLES ~!

katwinky.x.

3 comments: