Monday, August 2, 2010

Perfect Jelly Cupcakes .



These are the beautiful creations of yours truly and my cousin, who will remain anonymous (:
This is like one of the many billion things we tried to make during the holidays ..
we also previously ATTEMPTED :
- macarons with a chocolate ganache ( rage quit and shoved the rest ina cake tin xD )
- chicken pot pie from scratch
- home made pasta THAT TOOK 4HOURS TO MAKE FOR JUST THE PASTA
( but i gotta admit home made pasta is THE BEST )
-panna cotta with a blended strawberry
well im having a mind blank atm ; but thats somee of the million of things we made :)
Just felt like posting some pics of cupcakes cause im kinda hungry .
PLUS i was gonna start a food blog but the first two was totally unrelated .
TIS MY OFFICIAL FOOD BLOG :D
i hope you guys salivate over what i just saidd xP
cause the things me and my cousin makes are like OUT OF THIS WORLDDD .
PROPS TO MY AWESOME PHOTOGRAPHYYY ; jokes x)

IF I LOVE YOU ILL MAKE SOME FORR YOUU <3>

toodles for now . gotta get back to NERDING 8D

katwinky.x.


1 comment:

  1. Totally should invite me over and I will do some food photography. I love taking pictures of food. I can't wait to my exams are finished. HOLIDAY! PARTY! Hopefully going out everyday.

    ReplyDelete