Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Despicable Me .

LOL HELLO PEOPLE (:
and noo the title of this blog
is not about that cute kiddy movie
which i am superly dying to watch .
i actually am eagerly waiting for it to come out
so i can full gnaww at the cute little children :)
im not pedo . i just like kids .

im feeling the need to be mean to myself (:
therefore i shall write a list about things i dont like about myself
as well as what other people dont like .
I KNOW THE LIST SHALL BE ENDLESSS ..


ihate ..

..how im so freakishly tall for an asian person
..how my fast metabolism is a curse
..the way im so unphotogenic in photos
..how im so ugly and repulsive
..how i always tan unevenly
..how i have bad skin
..how i was born with asian eyes
..how my fingers are always too fat for rings
..how my body is so inproportionate
..how my hairs always gayy
..how much i get affected by coke / energy drinks / cordial
..when i randomly zone out into nothingness
..how i always have the urge to dance when a good song comes on
..how my fringe always has a gapp which will never closee ):<
..how i never stop talking
..how im so mentally sped and fail at everything
..how im so untidy
..how i always stress myself out so easily
..how i constantly overthink situations
..how im super indecisive
..how i laugh so inappropriately at really simple things
..how im slow/sped and dont get connotations
..how my mind always wanders into a million things a second
..my lack of concentration
..that i always have the urge to procrastinate
..my lack of time management
..when i dwell so much in what people think of me
..my obsession with fat things
..when i do something mean unintentionally
..saying something without thinking
..how when im in so much pressure i break down
..when i get agro when i shouldnt

people get annoyed by me..
..cause i say "like" too much
..words i hear are completely altered into something else
..how im so persistant to the point its annoying
..when pessimism gets the best of me
..when im melodramatic
..cause im often too loud to their liking
..my attitude pees them off
..when i have no consideration for others
..when i complain how my writings messy when its not
..cause they just hate me
..cause i apologise too much
..when im too nice for my own good
..when i dont get jokes straight away

i hate it when people
..chew gum super loudly
..when im judged before theyve met me
..bar me and not tell me why
..dress inappropriately just to attract the opposite sex
..lie to me
..abandon me
..feel good about putting me down
..dont man up to their mistakes
..are stubborn
..are never up for compromise

BUT , what ive learnt is .. these imperfections are what makes me human.
open minded to changee these opinions of myself, but somehow ive learnt to
get used to it and embrace some of them .

katwinky.x.

2 comments:

  1. KYLA I HATE THAT YOU EVEN DARED to type those things let alone type them ! GAHHH ! love you for who you are . ((:

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hate your list :] , they're either not true, or simply good attributes xD

    ReplyDelete