Thursday, August 5, 2010

Criteria .

Everyone has a criteria .
It is what people refer to
to set a STANDARD
that is compromisable ;
but mostly UPHELD .

Me and my friend ; RURU / BLAHBLAH
were talking bout our criterias for guys .
superficial you think ?
BUT you guys have one too , admit it ;D
suprisingly me and my friend have similar criterias :)
RURU YOURE SO COMPATIBLE WITH MEE (;

TOP 10 CRITERIA :
- Personality
Always there for me .
Honest .
☺ SPONTANEOUS ( makes me gnaw x3 ; innovative with surprises(: )
Intellectual .
Loves me for me and wouldnt want me to change .☺ Humour , someone to always make me laugh .
Same ethics and values .
☺ Able to carry a conversation with .
Repects your limits and capabilities .
☺ Patience .


Top 5 CRITERIA :
- Looks
Tall .
Well groomed .
☺ Good looking .
No tatts / piercings .
☺ Nice eyes / smile .

As you can tell my personality criteria
TOTALLY outnumbers my looks .
Guess personality is the "BIGGY" in my criteria .
.. but doesnt really matter in the sense .

The PERSONALITY of my "IDEAL" person wouldnt
succeed , if it didnt have the right balance .
It counteracts it with faults and folleys .
FACE IT NO PERSON IS PERFECT (:
although some things are just not up for negotiation .
BOLDED ARE NOT FOR NEGOTIATION .

hmm .. never know ..
OPPOSITES ATTRACT in some cases :)

katwinky.x.

1 comment:

  1. I am so picky compared to you. It's cause I know there my ideal guy is not possible and I am heaps shallow.

    ReplyDelete