Sunday, April 10, 2011

20 day challenge in 30minutes

Minute One - 15 Facts about yourself
1. My first name and my middle name is an alliteration.
2. I am scared of birds and cats.
3. Eats excessively when i'm devo or bored.
4. Wish i could own a gagillion heels, but i'm too tall :(
5. Disney movies are where i seek refuge in times of comfort.
6. Gets hyperactive through coke.
7. Has a tendency to stone at pretty or shiny things.
8. Feels bad when somebody shouts me.
9. Hopeless romantic, i blame movies.
10. Wishes she could travel around the world.
11. Favourite number is 8.
12. Overly self-conscious.
13. Squeamish at insignificant things.
14. Unbelievably bad at geography.
15. Easily bribed with good food, especially japanese.

Minute Two- The meaning behind your blogger name
If you mean katwinky
it's kinda derived from a maths lesson in year 10
where me and my friend were talking
about names and we came up with our own word :)

Minute Three - Your idea of the perfect date
I just found this cute, not really related to this section :)
Kinda hard to say I guess, I don't have much experience
except from my own imagination and movies xD
Probably something i don't normally do , spontaneous adventure .
And knows the basics of chivalry, pulling up the chair..opening doors.
Treats me like "a princess" 
A guy who drives would be a plus :)

Minute Four - A habit you wish you didn't have
There's just certain foods that shouldn't touch.
An OCD with pens and not having my food touch.

Minute Five- A picture of somewhere you want to go to.
Italy would be a dream, gondola.


Minute Six- A picture of a pet you wished you had.
they are too cute :3

Minute Seven- Your dream wedding
OMG . I don't have enough time to go through everything haha.
Probably a super nice venue with a castle like feel 
OR keep it natural on a beach with an epic sunset.
Beautiful Vera Wang , i die.
The perfect hubby , of course.

Minute Eight- A song to match your mood.
I don't really have a mood, i'm just ridiculously bored.
BUT, the song is My Boo by Usher ft Alicia Keys.

Minute Nine- Something you're proud of
My brand spankin laptop :)

Minute Ten- Songs you listen to when you're..
happy: Clubbing music
sad: Disney songs
bored: Shuffle
hyper: Boost playlist
mad : Emo music

Minute Eleven- Person you'd love go meet.
no question, NICHKHUN .
kekeke , i'd meet him any day.


Minute Twelve- Your blog story
I was bored, therefore a blog has been created.

Minute Thirteen- A letter to someone who has hurt you recently
Dear ____________ ,
You didn't do anything wrong, it's more like what you didn't do.
We used to talk a lot, but i kinda think you don't care about me anymore.
I guess i just need to be more independent myself.
Thanks anyways..

Minute Fourteen- TV show you're currently addicted to.
Grey's Anatomy
i love greys , McSteamy -drools-



Minute Fifteen- Put your ipod on shuffle, whats the first 10 songs.
1. I do - Colbie Caillat
2. Can't help but wait - Trey songz
3. Harder to breathe - Maroon 5
4. Sunday Morning - Maroon 5
5. If it's love - Train
6. Lazy song- Bruno Mars
7. Raise your glass - Pink
8. All night long- Lionel Ritchie ft Guy Sebastian
9. Caught up - Usher
10. The time - Black Eyed Peas

Minute Sixteen- Something you always crave.
Japanese food.
this isn't really jap, but ima sucker for pokemon :)



Minute Seventeen- Photo of something that makes you happy.
Babies are the cutest things ever, look at those dimples .

Minute Eighteen- What you think of your friends
Irreplaceable.
it's hard to let them go.
Minute Nineteen- Something that means a lot to you.
Family and memories.



Minute Twenty- Something you never get tired of doing
Music and sleeping.


That cured my boredom for about 30mins ):


katwinky.x.

1 comment: