Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Dear


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY BEAUTIFUL BEST FRIEND :)


happy birthday, i wouldn't imagine life without you ~!
Today is a special day.
It is my special girl's birthday , she is the most wonderful person you'll ever meet.
She drives boys wild with her drop-dead gorgeous looks and her killer personality ;)
She is one of a kind and if any of you hurt her, you'll have no choice but to deal with me..

AND I'LL BREAK YOU LIKE A CHOPSTICK >:[

I've known you since the little days of year seven , the good old days
where 100% was easily achievable xD

BEST FRIENDS WE WERE
unseparable, 
irreplaceable, 
ONE-OF-A-KIND.

I know, problems got in the way of our friendship sometimes,
but i knew our friendship could prevail over all these circumstances.

you know i was cleaning out my things and i found my year 10 school diary.

do you remember what you wrote on it ?
i shall enlighten you.

"Friends are like butt cheeks , 
crap may separate them 
but they always come together."
( this is true ain't it, we're living proof of that. )


So to you on this day, I wish you a happy birthday.
Never give up on yourself, cause you're a quality lady and I wouldn't know what I'd do without you.
You're a beautiful person inside and out and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise.
I think from all that we've been through, you know that I'll always be here for you no matter what.
Just gimme the word and I'll be there for you.
You just know how to make me happy, even it meant showing up on my doorstep with San Churros
just to cheer me up.
Our countless memories will forever stay with me and I hope we have many more to come. 
Our world needs more genuine people like you, so keep your head up.
No situation is too big that you aren't able to get through with the help of your friends and family.
We all love you very much :) Especially me of course .
Hope you had a really good day spending it with your lovely mummy .

Love From,
YOUR BESTIE :)

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOUUUU !
    you mean the WORLD to me !
    love you very very muchly <3

    ReplyDelete