Saturday, October 16, 2010

Boys Vs Men .

Dont you think that little boys are more chivalrous than men ?
well in my opinion they are ..
cause if you think about it, little boys express their feelings
in a more upfront manner shall we say .
but then again kids in general are really straight forward .

on wicky chivalrous is defined as
"..being attentive to a woman like an ideal knight"


AND SOME PEOPLE THOUGHT GUYS LIKE THIS DONT EXIST ..
theyre just pubescent and innocent thats all x)

i came to this conclusion on friday
when i was helping little kiddies out at my church :)

the scanario was like this .
kids split into groups, mix of girls and boys
ONE PARTICULAR GROUP , 2 BOYS AND ONE GIRL .
helping out with little kids ive realised that not much has
changed since my era in primary school .
they are still repulsed by the idea of getting "boy/girl germs"
..anywho that particular group i was kinda staring at ..

GIRL : urgh its so sunny, -gets paper to block out sun-
BOY1: ehh excuse me, can i get the piece of paper? We need it .
GIRL: OH sure , -hands piece of paper over-, erg im in the sun again ..
BOY2: -gets piece of paper and holds it to block out sun-
ME: GNAWWWWWWWW x3

how absolutely cute is that ?

then i thought about me in primary school .
i think i was in kindy when this happened ..
there was this boyy who had a thing for me then and at that time
guys were super icky to me .
id remember only 3 things from it .

#1 - he always wrote "i love you" on pieces of paper and gave it to me.
→ id write back by crossing love and replacing it with hate.
#2 - he sang a love song to me .

→ i gave him a weird look and walked away.
#3 - i had to go his house and have playdates.

→ stayed like 2m away from him at all times.

thinking to it now , it was pretty dang cute :)

THE QUESTION I LEAVE YOU PEOPLE WITH IS ..

WHY CANT MEN BE AS CHIVALROUS AS BOYYSSS ????
..youd think they would be since theyve matured into men ..sometimes logic makes no sense .

not saying all guys arent chivalrous, some are like gentleman as , dont get me wrong :)


hiding behind a false identity ..
ill come and reveal you for what you truly are ..
will you come and be my supermann ?♥

katwinky.x.

2 comments:

  1. ngawwwsss those little kids were so cutee <3 hahah kyla- what a heart breaker XP

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be your superman!! JKS!
    Naaaw your primary school friend sounds very cute :3

    ReplyDelete