Monday, October 18, 2010

off with the fairies..

ever feel like those moments that youre just off with the fairies ?

One TWO DAYS IN A ROW IVE BEEN HAVING THIS .

those moments where nothing really goes into your head
and you just kinda flutter on by your daily routines .


you dont think straight and its just a random blur ..
where am i ? how did i get here ? how do i get back ?
bad case of alice in wonderland syndrome yes ?
gawsh i love my fairytales♥




you feel lost at your current state of mind..
questioning the confusion built up in that peculiar mind of yours .
certain thoughts people might think are ..
WILL I EVER REACH THE GOALS I SET OUT FOR MYSELF ?
♣ am i ever gonna be good enough for them ?
♠ what does everyone REALLY think of me ?

→ ive figured thats kinda a reaccuring motif shall we say on my mind.
.. constant paranoia .

its not my fault . paranoia is built up from own experiences .

i got attacked by a bird on saturday, which makes me more paranoid than i once was .

It was the day of granny smith and i decided to take
a long and nice walk and suddenly a random bird came..
AND RAPED MY FACE, if you knew me already youd know i have
a serious fear of birds ..

they can ..
#1 - POOP ON YOU
#2 - DROP BIRD EGGS ON YOU , IT HAPPENED TO THE TABLE OUR GROUP SITS
#3 - STEAL YOUR FOOD
#4 - INTERRUPT THINGS
#5 - RAPE MY FACE ?!

horrid little things .
BUTBUTBUTBUTBUT ive decided not to dwell on those cynical things in life
that make my life seem sucky, LEARN TO APPRECIATE WHAT LIFE GIVES YA ~!
MY LIFE IS AWESOMEE 24/7 , 365 :D

" life isnt about what you got, it's what you make of what you got "

ENJOY THIS FOLLOWING MOTIVATIONAL POSTER
barney stinson, what a legend :)

katwinky.x.

No comments:

Post a Comment