Monday, October 25, 2010

our friendship that will never cease to amaze me.

to my best friend ,
you are oh so amazing .
I still remember back in year seven when we met .. on the bus XD
since then we've been friends .
and honestly NOTHING can or will separate us .
many things have come between us .. but we always end up together (:

I LOVE YOU !

you are always there for me .
you make me laugh .
and you probably have made me cry too P:
but regardless we are still friends .
best friends .
you have shared soo many things with me .
secrets .
life experiences .
laughter .
joy .
happiness .
sadness .
depressing moments .
late nights .
crazy times .
and all of these .. I will NEVER forget .

I'm sure there are many more of them to come .
no matter what happens you are there for me .
no matter what I do to you or others you are still there for me .
no matter how much crap I give you .. you still care .
no matter what it is .. you will listen .
and no matter what I think .. you will tell me the honest truth .
regardless whether it hurts or not .

you don't even care what I have done .
you don't even care what I've said to you .
all the horrible horrible things .
you don't even care who I may have ditched you for .
you don't even care what I have become .. or well .. had become .
you just look past it all .. and I don't know how you do it .

and well I'm sorry .
I'm really sorry .
for everything .
all the secrets I haven't kept .
all the promises I've broken .
all the mean things I said .
all the horrible things I've done .
all the stupid things I picked fights about .
all the times I just got mad at you for no reason .
all the crazy fights .
all the problems I've caused .
all the tears I've caused .
I'm sorry .

I don't remember apologising ..
but even though I haven't apologised .. you still forgave me .
and you still forgive me .
you are truly awesome .
I can't imagine what it's like to put up with a horrible best friend like me .
but you do it oh so well .
it amazes me .
through thick and thin you are there for me .

I can't begin to explain how important you are .
or how much I treasure your friendship .. even if at times it doesn't seem like it .
would not be able to ask for a better best friend than you (:
you know me so so well P:
and you know how to cheer me up .
how to motivate me .
how to make me smile .

I hope there will be many many more moments .
many more memories ..
ones I can share with my kids ^^
ones that I will NEVER forget .
I hope that together we will be able to encourage each other .
to build each other up .
to help each other grow in Christ .
to cheer each other up .
to cry when the other is sad .
to lend a should to the other .
to just listen .
to offer advice .
to tell the truth .. no matter how much it may hurt

I will always be here .
I will listen to you .
I will cry with you .
I will laugh with you .. and probably at you too P:
I will pray with you and for you (:
I will dance with you .
I will go crazy with you .. just so you don't make a fool of yourself XD
I will love you .
I will give you advice .. even if you don't need it ^^
I will tell you the truth .
I will put up with any sillyness of yours .. and I'm sure there'll be plenty P:
I will NEVER leave you .
I will NEVER lie to you .
I will NEVER try to hurt you .
I just want to be your bestest friend (:
and be THE bestest friend ^^

thank you for all you've done .
thank you for just being there for me .
thank you for listening .
thank you for sharing with me .
thank you for caring for me .
thank you for praying for me .
thank you for putting up with my crap .
thank you for giving me advice (:
thank you for the late nights XD
thank you for all the boy talk .
teehee .
thank you for laughing with me .
thank you for laughing at me .
thank you for making me laugh .
thank you for forgiving me .
thank you for not caring what others think .
thank you for being you .

and again ..
I LOVE YOU !

and also .. SORRY .
last but not least THANK YOU !

you are BEAUTIFUL !
you are GORGEOUS !
you are AMAZING !
you are FANTASTIC !
you are AWESOME !

you are MY BEST FRIEND .. FOREVER <3

love you BFFL (:

Reg


How shall i ever follow such touching words ..
you left me speechless, but i shall put
it in the most adequate words as i possibly can express .

my dearest biffle ,
weve made so many awesome memories together
starting from year seven where our friendship
started to blossom.
i remember being bus buddies and you showing me
the magical phenomenon of max brennar.
inseperable we were :)
our friendship has truly taken many turns
some good, some bad.
but then again what normal friendship doesnt ?

weve shared many things throughout these years
..those days where we felt like giving up, but we pulled each other through it
..those days where we just spent crazy moments together
..those times you slept over and we couldnt shuddup the whole night
..those similar life experiences that we shared with one another
..the times where we both felt like our friendship had deteriorated
..BUT most all ill always remember that even though we had been through
a whole rollercoaster of bad moments, our friendship has prevailed in such a way
that were closer than ever .

the fact of ..
►being in different schools
►taking different career paths
►having opposing opinions
etc etc .
..NOTHING can alter the fact that ill always be here for you.

since youve listed all these thank yous
i dont know what else to list :)
your post is really long already so i dont wanna
keep everyone reading.
but ill put it in these simple terms,
I LOVE YOU AND NOONE CAN EVER TAKE YOUR PLACE.
YOU BETTER BE AT MY WEDDING WHEN I GET MARRIED
AND BE MY BABIES' GODMOTHER :D


you are ..
→sweet
→beautiful inside and out
→a smart cookie
→strong willed
→resilient
→always there
→undeniably what a best friend should be .

katwinky.x.

1 comment: