Sunday, October 3, 2010

that hidden filo gene.

im proud to say im a TOTAL noob when it comes
to speaking the native language of the
PHILIPPINES , tagalog .
but to be fair i only lived there a few years
and i still manage to understand and speak a few
phrases that make sense gramatically (:

on a different note .. I SWEAR PHILIPPINES LOVE THEIR
BEAUTY PAGEANTS~! i enjoy watching it a lot myself (;
heres why :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntXg9jOC_f8

B A C K G R O U N D
Janina San Miguel was crowned Binibining Pilipinas at the age
of seventeen, which is btw the competition in the above link.
She has been wellknown all over the internet
for her notorious question and answer section, where she lost
composure and carried on with her FILO ACCENT (:
if you didnt catch what she said ..
.. here it is .

" Well my family's role for me, isss so important.
b'cos there was the wa- they're, they was the one.
whos..very haha.
I'm so sorry. Umm.. my pamily.
My family .. Oh my god .. I'm..okay.
I'm so sorry.. I ..I told you that I'm so confident..Eto.
Ahmm..wait ..-insert *raise eyebrow* laughter-
Ahmm..sorry guys this was really my pirst pageant eber.
b'cos I'm only seventeen years old, and, ahaha
I, I did not expek that I came from,
I came from one of the taft ten.
mm . so ...but i said DOT.
My family ess the most important persons in my life.
Thank You . "


BAHAHAHAHAHAHA :)
gotta love filo accents .
still dont believe me that filos love pageants ??

these are a group of guys who decided theyd spend
their time watching MISS UNIVERSE on tv
and this is their reaction when PHILIPPINES
was chosen for the top 15 .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNkPoeYBtTQ&feature=related
enthusiastic enough for you ?! xD
GRABE SOBRANG NAKAKATAWA ~!

Just to leave you with slight words of wisdom
if you ever encounter a filo person you can say this to them .

"hindi ko alam kung paano magsalita ng tagalog"

direct translation? I don't know how to speak tagalog.

katwinky.x.

No comments:

Post a Comment